Friday, May 16, 2008

Blog XI (A directed free write)

This summer is going to, well I really have no idea. This summer will pretty much consist of me working all the time so I can afford gas which will rise to astronomical heights. I was just fired from my MOTHERS store in which jewelry was sold. We closed the smaller wtore which resided in gonzales and so we didnt have enough hours to go around between the three employees so the decided to let the only one who was blood related to the owners go. I then called my uncle and asked him if i could have a job and he said yes so i was extremely overjoyed that I had a job and I didnt have to see my crazy aunt a lot. I have about seventy five more words to bs so lets see. After working all the time so I can feed my car, I am going to hang out with my best friend katie because she just graduated last night and I am going to miss her because she is going to college and I am stayin in this lame hell hole that they like to call "school". I am actually very distressed that the seniors and not seniors anymore and it makes me want to cry a lot. So summer will be good.

No comments: